RMT4EVA Clothing Store
RMT4EVA Clothing Store
Rich Mob Tendencies
December 6 – 28, 2019
Rich Mob Tendencies will be hosting a month-long pop up clothing store transforming Understudy into a reflection of the RMT brand ethos and mission, which is to be welcoming to anyone and everyone, and encourage them to become their best selves through exploring what makes each individual feel and live “rich”.
During this limited engagement, Rich Mob Tendencies will be releasing an unparalleled amount of exclusive apparel and merchandise that blurs the line between fashion and art.
The RMT4EVA Clothing Store is open from 10am – 8pm daily and will be hosting the following special events:
- December 6th, Friday: Opening Day
- December 9th, Monday 1pm-2:30pm : Book signing with Josh Ford
- December 13th, Friday 6pm-8pm: Performances by Bellesi and Troy Good Music, and Art Popup by Izzark (muralist featured in the space)
- December 14th, Saturday 6pm-8pm: Performances by Sushi 2 Raw and Jay Whit, Art Popup by Izzark (muralist featured in the space)
- December 20th, Friday 6pm-8pm: Performances by West and Sonny Cay, Art Popup by Izzark (muralist featured in the space)
- December 21st, Saturday 6pm-8pm: Performances by Strictly Denero and Its Key, Art Popup by Izzark (muralist featured in the space)
- December 27th, Friday 6pm-8pm: Performance by AJ Harris (Nipsey Hussle Tribute)
- December 28th, Saturday 6pm-9pm: Closing Party and End of the Decade Celebration. Complimentary adult beverages and food, wear your RMT gear! Performance by Rachael Bailey.
Understudy is free-to-visit and open to all.
Rich Mob Tendencies is a family-owned clothing line, fashion enterprise, and lifestyle brand based out of Denver, Colorado. The essence of Rich Mob Tendencies encompasses diligence and wealth. Currency? Sure, however our idea of “rich” is deeper. Money is only a tool to obtain happiness; instead, we aspire affluence in creativity, authenticity, health, spirit, and love. Through our clothing we promote these values and empower our RMT family to discover their best selves.
Understudy is located at the Colorado Convention Center / Theatre District light rail stop near 14th and Stout. Look for the B-Cycle station next to the light rail tracks or Shantell Martin’s art bench.